WHO IS LIKE GOD? NO ONE AT ALL.
IF YOU LOVE GOD,SELECT YES AT ALL TIMES.
- YES-I LOVE GOD
- YES-I LOVE GOD WITH ALL MY HEART.
- YES-I LOVE GOD WITH ALL MY STRENGHT
- YES-I LOVE GOD WITH ALL MY KNOWLEDGE
- YES-I LOVE GOD
- YES-I LOVE GOD WITH ALL MY HEART.
- YES-I LOVE GOD WITH ALL MY STRENGHT
- YES-I LOVE GOD WITH ALL MY KNOWLEDGE
God is great,he is the greatest. He dwells among us,there is no one like him upon heaven and on the earth,no one like him.
He is the God of Abraham,God of Isaac,God of Jacob,God of Moses.
He is the God who sent his only begoten son -Jesus Christ to die and cleanse the sins of the world.
He has all powers of heaven and earth with him.
God gave human beings wisdom to create and invent things.
He gave us knowledge to do research and brought out good know-how.
God never fail,he observes all things that move around the universe, he watches what men do on this earth.
The eyes of the almighty God is 150,000,000,000,000 times brighter than sunshine.
God is wonderful all the times.
CLICK ME
READ ME
ADMIRE ME
BACK TO REALITY



No comments:
Post a Comment