Thursday 8 August 2013

I NEVER FORGET GOOGLE!


I NEVER FORGET GOOGLE!
Google was formerly known as backrub.This search engine was created by Sergey Brin and Larry Page in the year 1999. That was the year i dreamt of computer
I have a strong passion for computer and google as well because computer and google have brought me a bigger fame than ever!Though i am a computer-science ,english-langauge,geography,biology and chemistry teacher
I have taught over 10,000 students both young and old computer science,english-language and other science subjects in Douala,Cameroon.I have also repaired over 4,566 computer and electronics gadgets
All these efforts have brought me a big fame then Google also added to my big fame making it bigger for me,i appreciate it.Because of google many people see my works online all over the world.

****************SCIENTIST JAMES DADA ORUWA********----------++++++++++<:i>
<1>I LOVE YOU GOOGLE
<2>Thank you so much!
<3>wwwferarrigoose.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment