Saturday 17 February 2024

COMPUTER AND ME.

 COMPUTER AND ME.



Computer and me. I would like to say many,many,many,many thanks to computer. The super electronic device that i dreamt of in 1999. From there on, i became an expert in it. I can handle and manipulate it like a baby toy. I used it a lot to create and build websites, i worked on network both wired and wirelessly like a    baby toy, i maintained and repaired both software and hardware like a baby toy. computer,i am saying many,many,many,many,many,many,many thanks to God and you. I will forever be a computer and ict expert,a programmer and engineer. -------------------------------------------------*****JAMES DADA ORUWA-----------------------*****COMPUTER PROGRAMMER AND ENGINEER***************************************
JAMES DADA ORUWA-COMPUTER EXPERT


JAMES DADA ORUWA FOREVER


No comments:

Post a Comment